[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC workshop proposals for IGF

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Apr 25 22:32:12 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I have now added a fourth proposal to the [Google Doc](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uNISLJED108A-CuXn1zfXgpBBFu3cRPyjuUotLVErAo/edit?usp=sharing). This was inspired by the feedback which Bill Drake provided a few days ago on the original WHOIS workshop proposal. I couldn't think of a way to blend the two ideas together (if someone can, please feel free to do so) so thought I might start a fresh with an additional proposal for the EC to consider. Looking forward to receiving your reactions, suggestions, and edits. Thanks!

Best wishes,

Ayden