[NCUC-DISCUSS] Go to Mastodon, abandon Twitter

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 02:17:25 CEST 2017

Thanks everyone for this exchange of ideas
Jose Murilo, found http://ecologia.social to be a great channel

James, thanks for the reminder on chat channels being informal spaces

There are many emergencies NCUC communications should address perhaps
before planning a Mastodon channel, but surely it is good to see the
many different views among members on expediency and informality in
communications

Best,

Renata