[NCUC-DISCUSS] Intercessional

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 09:55:50 CEST 2016

Farzaneh,

Wonderfully well-said (and loved the poem and your passion)! You actually
also made me think of Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, as well. I have friends working
there for the OSCE and they say really good things about it.

Turkey (for all of its current issues) offers e-visas to most people as
well. So, meeting there at the hub is quite easy for people too (and
Istanbul, even as a major world city) is very affordable too (bear in mind
it's not the capital of Turkey, Ankara is).

Best,
-Michael