[NCUC-DISCUSS] Intercessional

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat Oct 22 05:37:00 CEST 2016

Thanks for your clarification Rafik, and let me be clear....to a
Canadian -30 in February, anywhere is bound to be a good choice.  I also
would agree that adding to one of the short meetings makes sense,
because 18 hours of travel one way is a lot for a short meeting.
Perhaps we actually should try to figure out which destinations are the
easiest to get to for most of us, in a systematic way, including visa
obstacles.  I wonder if ICANN Travel would have such a spreadsheet?

Stephanie