[NCUC-DISCUSS] Announcement: Allocation of the travel support to IGF

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:17:39 CEST 2016

Congratulations are in order to Tatiana and Rachel.I wish you all the best
and journey mercies on your way to IGF 2016. I will also be participating
as a provisional speaker speaker in the proposed workshop, titled, Doxxing
women:privacy protections against gender violence. Though on a remote basis
for I was not able to apply for travel support on time.

I also do thank Rafik and NCUC EC for considering you for this support

Regards;

James Njoroge Gitau

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.