[NCUC-DISCUSS] Travel slots available for Hyderabad meeting

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:11:24 CEST 2016

Thanks everyone for your intervention. Your interventions clarify further
for the applicants what is needed and that they might not be assigned the
travel slot if the EC sees that other than not meeting other criteria, they
will not be able to obtain a visa on time. It is not enough for the
applicant to assert that they will get the visa soon, but that EC should be
convinced  based on their own (EC) experience and knowledge of the process.
Rafik also is working with the travel constituency (as always doing his
diligent work) and the EC will come up with the best course of action for
selection of the applicants very quickly since we don't really have time.

Best

Farzaneh

Farzaneh