[NCUC-DISCUSS] Travel slots available for Hyderabad meeting

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:42:17 CEST 2016

Okay Grace. The information I had gotten from this site
https://www.indiavisacorp.com/apply-visa?action=step1I am even a click away
for payment of the visa.

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.