[NCUC-DISCUSS] Travel slots available for Hyderabad meeting

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu
Wed Oct 19 09:29:52 CEST 2016

I also got Indian visa in 2 days, so I agree with Tapani that we should consider people as he proposes.

----

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Melbourne Law School | The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

Center for Media, Data and Society I Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I
Executive Committee I Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I
Z E P H I R O : Progressive Platform for Human Rights I zephiroplatform.org I
Centre for Internet & Human Rights I European University Viadrina I cihr.eu I