[NCUC-DISCUSS] Travel slots available for Hyderabad meeting

Tapani Tarvainen tapani.tarvainen at effi.org
Wed Oct 19 08:21:51 CEST 2016

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 09:29:59AM +0900, Rafik Dammak (rafik.dammak at gmail.com) wrote:

> Two ICANN travel slots for Hyderabad have become available just now. Since
> it is very late, we can only ask those who have visas for India or are
> locals to apply for the travel slots.

In some countries Indian visas can be had pretty fast.

When I applied in Indian embassy in Helsinki I got reply next day
saying it'd been approved (even though they wouldn't issue it
immediately because its validity will begin from the time it's
written - I'd applied too early!).

So I'd suggest considering also non-locals with the caveat that if
they don't get the visa quickly the slot will be reassigned.

--
Tapani Tarvainen