[NCUC-DISCUSS] Questions on ncuc bylaws

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:25:06 CEST 2016

Hi Farzaneh
Thanks for the head up on the upcoming meeting.
Please find my comments :

question:
1. Should the bylaws include the process of removal of ncuc officers such
as EC members and how?

RN: In every organization this is factored-in in the constitution varying
from absenteeism to non-active or breach of statutes like obvious criminal
related issues etc.

2. Should the bylaws predict processes for participating in empowered
community and how?

RN: If my understanding of this line is correct, this could also go for as
benefits/welfare to members, a d could achieved via provision of resources
for members events or annual or biannual assembly kind off to share ideas
in line with any or to be agreed guidelines. Worth exploring further.

3. Changes are made to the ncuc bylaws to align it with ncsg bylaws. Since
ncsg is going to go under bylaws reviews what should be done if ncsg bylaws
again disalign with ncuc in some respects?

RN: I remember when all these review issues came up I had suggested we do
it in batches to enable members participate meaningfully and evenly, due to
our structure currently.
That I think should have solved ed the worries of us doing ours and
something changes.
In other words, if we had started from ncsg, NCUC and npoc, this will
definitely not arise.
May be we rethink on this and rescheduled.

regards,

Remmy