[NCUC-DISCUSS] Questions on ncuc bylaws

Arun Mohan Sukumar arun.sukumar at orfonline.org
Fri Oct 14 10:42:45 CEST 2016

Agree with Matthew on 1 and 2 - bylaws should certainly have provisions on
the removal/suspension of NCUC officers.

Farzi, I don't understand what you mean when you say the NCUC should
participate in the empowered community. If this is a discussion I had
missed due to being inactive, apologies.

--
Head, Cyber Initiative
Observer Research Foundation, New Delhi