[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Consultation] Second reading round for bylaws change

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 07:21:22 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your comment on the bylaws draft and attending the Monday
confcall.
We tried to resolve all comments & questions, adding new language to
respond to some raised issues.
We are using the same google doc for this round
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wYP4-JGKA_u6QligvViBkygzj8Q62kmFF-ky5XSWWDU/edit
 .

You can also find attached a clean and track-change/redline version for the
second draft so you can see the differences.

We are trying to stick to the initial timeline while we had some delay,
since most of comments come in the last days and continuing to do so. if
needed we can adjust the timeline and the EC will make decision on that
matter.

so please review the draft again. You can add your comment, suggest edits
or ask for clarification. It will be really helpful if you can suggest some
wording to make the resolution more easier for us.

As reminder the tentative timeline is

   -   *Call for input, second reading* for amended draft,  20*th October
   to 9th November*
   -   *Consultation about the charter during NCUC session* in Hyderabad :
   scheduled for Tuesday 8th November at 13:30 IST / 8:15 UTC
   -   *Final call* : *9th November to 12th November* , to take note of any
   objections
   -   *Final draft ready* by *13th November* to be approved by NCUC EC
   -  * Voting *in parallel with NCUC election (tentative dates *14 Nov. -
   27 Nov*) to adopt the new charter.

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak

NCUC chair