[NCUC-DISCUSS] Latin America and Caribbean DNS Market Study

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Wed Oct 12 14:02:23 CEST 2016

Dear Renata!
Dear Ed!

As per yesterdays NCUC Policy Call, we discussed about the importance of
commenting on the ICANN financed study as per attachment. We
particularly call for LAC embers of the NCSG to volunteer for the task.

As initial penholder for the group I want to ask your thoughts about
framing our comments in terms of other effort geared to address the
situation in the so called underserved areas. By other efforts I mean at
least (*) the results of the applicants support program, (*) the impact
of the new gTLDs on competition, Consumer Choice and Consumer Trust in
those countries (The second yearly revision of both the Consumer Survey
and the Economic Impact Studies have been published and contain relevant
data), (***) the WG on Underserved Areas (****) etc.

Do you know about any other volunteers want to join us?????

Please comment and let us get down to work ASAP!!!!

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176
Skype: carlos.raulg
Current UTC offset: -6.00 (Costa Rica)