[NCUC-DISCUSS] Support for Tatiana Tropina for EC

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Thu Nov 24 15:35:06 CET 2016

Dear Amr, Niels, Milton, Robin, Bill, James... and anyone who
contributed to this thread but whom I missed to mention now.

Thanks you so much for your support. I am really overwhelmed with all
the kind words. I still feel a bit "new" to the NCUC - I joined only a
year ago, but happy to hear that my contributions could have already
made a difference.

One of the greatest rewards from my work at the NCUC - be it carrying
out an outreach or fighting for the inclusion of the human rights bylaw
in CCWG accountability proposal or serving as a PC representative - is
the ability to work together and share the ideas with like-minded
people. I have always been and I will stay motivated to contribute to
policy or administrative functions of the NCUC because it is very
inspiring to work with the fellow NCUC-ers.

I feel like I have been a bit silent on the list these days - it's not
because I disappeared. There is a lot of work in CCWG, especially with
regards to the drafting of the FoE of HR commitment, where I have been
one of the main pen-holders for drafting the initial document. There is
a lot to prepare for the IGF, where I will be proudly serving NCUC as a
panelist at different sessions and at the NCUC booth. I am also
publishing a book right now :-) and it just went to printing. So please
forgive me for not thanking each of you after each of the emails - I
have an honour to thank you all now.

Warm regards

Tanya