[NCUC-DISCUSS] Support for Tatiana Tropina for EC

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Thu Nov 24 15:28:48 CET 2016

Hi,

> On Nov 21, 2016, at 1:00 PM, Niels ten Oever <lists at DIGITALDISSIDENTS.ORG> wrote:
>
> I am not surprised because I think Tatiana is an excellent candidate,
> with a lot of experience and a very large track record of work done in
> NCUC, NCSG. CCWG and wide Internet governance circles. She is the one
> who is doing a lot of hard job on the background, and I would like to
> bring this to the spotlight again.

Couldn’t agree more with this. I’m grateful to Tatiana for all the work she’s done for NCSG/NCUC since becoming a member. She really dove in head-first, and her contributions have been amazing at a time when they really mattered. If she’s willing on taking on even more on the EC, then I’m grateful to her for that as well.

Thanks.

Amr