[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Important] NCUC Bylaws Final Version

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:49:52 CET 2016

Dear Avri,
At ISOC voting system, the vote right keeps changing until the last minute
but the campaigning close the day before the ballots are distributed.
It is important to have members visible during the year but I agree that in
all organisations members become vocal during the election period.
Best wishes,
Nadira