[NCUC-DISCUSS] Support for Tatiana Tropina for EC

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Mon Nov 21 17:26:32 CET 2016

I’d also like to offer strong support for Tatiana on the EC.  She has been very active in developing the human rights agenda for ICANN throughout the last 2 year’s work in CCWG Accountability.  (Wow, that working group is now 2 years old!)

Tatiana’s got a solid track record over several years now of donating her time, energy, and immense brain power to NCUC and our members’ goals.

Thanks,
Robin