[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Important] NCUC Bylaws Final Version

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:43:43 CET 2016

Dear Rafik and all,

Since
​this
is the first involvement
​ for me with as
NCUC member in the voting process of the EC, I could notice a weakness in
the voting procedure.

Usually and in any voting process, the support or self promotion of
candidates stops before the distribution of the ballots.

I've checked the new NCUC bylaws on this regards and it leaves the voting
procedure to t he EC as per section
​
VI. Voting
​ :

​"​
D. The Executive Committee shall, as
​
needed, determine further procedures for
​ ​
nomination and voting. Such procedures
​
shall be provided to the Constituency on
​
the website.
​
e voting for
​
the EC
​"​

​Here, and once the approval of the new bylaws, there is a need to have
consensus among the NCUC members with a clear voting procedure to be
published on the website that includes the above point.

Best wishes,

Nadira Alaraj

​