[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Welcome to new NCUC members November 2016

Amal Ramzi amalramzi88 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 11:44:19 CET 2016

Thank you Rafik and all NCUC members for your welcome! I'm glad I became a member in NCUC and looking forward to working with u all on NCUC-related topics.
*A short introductory about myself:I'm a teaching assistant/lab instructor in Software Engineering Department in Taiz University in Republic of Yemen. Currently I'm a master student of Computer Engineering master program, Software System Design track in the German Jordanian University in Jordan. I'm a member in ISOC-Yemen chapter and representing it as an At-Large Structure in APRALO since ICANN 52 . I've also worked recently as a program manager in an NGO for studies and governance in Yemen.
Best Regards,
Amal Al-saqqafLinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amalalsaqqaf
Twitter: @Amal_Alsaqqaf