[NCUC-DISCUSS] Posted by Congress for Peace Marilia

romina florencia Cabrera romicabrera83 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 20:56:50 CEST 2016

Perdon the previous translation. I wanted to automatically do it for the
rush and tics mixed languages, hope is correct and I apologize to the group. I
respect and admire, and learn every day. Cordial greetings and my dear
friend Renata I always guides on these issues.

"The Congress of Peace, to be held 19-22 May in UNIVEM, will be a great
opportunity to encourage discussion about the need to have the long awaited
peace in humanity. The dream is born reality, as, for example, walk for
Peace which will be made in the Emerald Avenue, which will take place on
day 22/5 - Sunday - 9am. (
Http://pitagoras2.univem.edu.br/gwsites/default.asp?site=paz).

The human being, since its inception, is a witness and protagonist
struggles to gain and retain power, whether by land, for resources, for
social or other interests. It is the victim and perpetrator of violent acts
that violate their rights and undermine their human condition.

In this promotion times and protection of human rights, through treaties,
international organizations and NGOs, it is necessary to rethink the
concept of "PEACE" and how it is incorporated into society, as violence
manifests itself in different ways, plus the digital media misused and
struggles for control of the instruments of power and wealth. Unfortunately,
there is more illegal than legal underworlds; and the best way to ensure a
state of coexistence between humans is prevention, and the promotion of
values ​​in society.

We are all valuable, each of us can contribute a grain of sand in favor of
the common good, working in all sectors without discrimination, to
understand that we form, along with other members of different groups, the
global village, now called community international, specifically the
knowledge society.

I therefore believe that this Latin American Congress of Peace, which will
take place in Marilia, Sao Paulo from 19 to 22 May 2016, will promote these
important and historic values ​​of society, adapting them to the present
time. Also bestow to future generations tools to understand and value the
freedom, tolerance, justice and peace deal between all individuals allow
real social interaction and the development of life with guarantee of Civil
Rights.

I congratulate all the organizers, exhibitors and distinguished group of
E-Justicia Latinoamérica granting me the courtesy to participate in
promoting this event for the common future of all those who still believe
in peace, hope and keep the faith in a world where "all men are joined" as
they say verses from the Ninth Symphony of Ludwig van Beethoven."