[NCUC-DISCUSS] Does ICANN really foster collaboration?

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed May 4 12:20:10 CEST 2016

Hi Zakir,

I am not sure that is the case. I am aware of other forums which do not
dial out to embargoed countries and I am not certain that the Adobe Connect
team would facilitate this. However, I would like to know if ICANN staff
are able to make phone calls to Sudan. This is an issue worth
investigating.

Ayden

Ayden Fabien Férdeline
+44.77.8018.7421