[NCUC-DISCUSS] Berkman Center to review the proposal to NTIA

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Sat Mar 19 18:49:51 CET 2016

I can ally your fears that the review is costing that much =)
https://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/files/Size_Standards_Table.pdf

Size standards such as the 27.5m identified in the contract are guiding standards for the size of the organisation indenting to contract to be able to still qualify as a small or medium enterprise under federal contracting guidelines and not an indication of the size of the contract itself. So what the figure means is that Berkman has a rough budget or size of enterprise of under 27.5m USD.

-James