[NCUC-DISCUSS] Berkman Center to review the proposal to NTIA

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 18:40:02 CET 2016

The wording of the write-up is quite systematic, it's simply saying; we are
contracting Berkman Center because we know they will do a good job (even
though they didn't express interest initially) and any body is welcome to
respond to this information irrespective we will proceed anyway.

Here I was thinking a lot was spent on the transition already owning to the
expense published by Xavier, but with 27.5M just for review of a well
documented 2 years work. I guess one could congratulate the MS community
for spending less in the getting the actual work done.

Overall its US govt show now, it's their budget, their funds and their
process. The MS community has done her part.

Cheers!

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos