[NCUC-DISCUSS] NomCom public meeting, Wednesday

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 17:41:04 CET 2016

Hi,

Actually I would be really surprised that the subcommittee referred to
indeed does try to address the wider community visa issues as I think their
scope would only be limited to the nomcom applicants.

That said, I think there is need to address this visa issues more
pro-actively across the community. Like Fazi indicated, there are quite a
number of situations that can be handled. For instance I know a few people
from my country who have their funding sorted out, yet when they get to
embassy, they are told that their names were not forwarded. There needs to
be a need to have a more expedited resolution approach.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos