[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Ncuc-eur] Update from your NCUC Executive Coordinator

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 04:27:42 CEST 2016

Hi folks
Also interested in knowing the wkshop titles
You should all also know by now already the stats on IGF workshop submission.
Gov`t SG was really low. Open Forum call until 20 Jun is open for “gov`t,
intergov't organizations and internet governance organizations”.
Would NCUC be up for talking with Mexican Government and presenting something?
Best,
Renata