[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Ncuc-eur] Update from your NCUC Executive Coordinator

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 03:01:35 CEST 2016

Hello Ayden

I am glad that you find the updates useful.

The other workshop we submitted is : No. 86 Reality of the Answerability of
multistakeholder model.
https://www.intgovforum.org/cms/igf2016/index.php/proposal/view_public/86

I think our request has been accepted for two travel slots. I have attached
the decision of FY17. On page 12 it states that:

FY17-36-NCUC - NCUC workshop at IGF/Mexico and outreach – Accountability
in Global Internet Governance
Guadalajara IGF Workshop Support
(Yes)(8,000)
Two travelers approved but granting of support is contingent on: 1) MAG
approval of
panel; and 2) submission of detailed report from each traveler within
30-days of
meeting that addresses each itemized metric as per request (audience
turnout/engagement at workshops, number of new NCUC members - LAC and Dev.
Countries, number and diversity of contacts and relationships established,
number of
bilaterals, number of existing NCUC members reached at IGF). Report to be
submitted
to sbr-outcomes at icann.org and is condition of future resource allocations.

If one (or who knows both)  of the workshops is approved, then we get back
to the community and discuss it.

Best

Farzaneh

--