[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] NCUC schedule for Helsinki meeting (27th - 30th June)

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Mon Jun 13 04:02:58 CEST 2016

Thanks Rafik for this excellent overview!!!

Please help me make widely know that there is also a very relevant
meeting on Wednesday, 15:15-16:45, on the ccNSO-GNSO Working Groups on
the “perennial” if somewhat neglected issue of the use of Country
and Territory Names, that will sooner or later land on our
agenda…..Don´t miss it because some other constituencies will NEVER
allow for a subsequent procedure on new gTLDs if this is not
solved…………!!

Cheers and see you in Helsinki

SOI: Your friendly GNSO Co-Chair of the ccNSO-GNSO UCTN WG

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176
Skype: carlos.raulg
Current UTC offset: -6.00 (Costa Rica)