[NCUC-DISCUSS] New Blog Post by Stephanie Perrin

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Jun 3 15:13:46 CEST 2016

I am very pleased to hear that the NCUC was able to support Stephanie in
advocating our interests, and indeed the interests of all non-commercial
Internet users, at this forum in Oslo. Given this is the second, consecutive
year that Stephanie has been invited to participate in this forum, it sounds
like she has succeeded in persuading the community of data protection
commissioners to take a greater interest in ICANN's activities. Great job!!
Ayden