[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Updates about IGF from NCUC side

Karel Douglas douglaskarel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 20:54:20 CEST 2016

Thanks Rafik,

This is a good start for our involvement in the IGF. The second paper ( the
pwr of non-commercial users on the internet) seems intrinsically linked to
the paper previously given "can civil society impact global internet
governance"  - there's some good stuff there that can be a foundation for
that paper.

regards

Karel