[NCUC-DISCUSS] Does part of GTLD market is being moved with blurry money?

João Carlos Rebello Caribé caribe at entropia.blog.br
Mon Jan 11 13:50:48 CET 2016

Folks,

I need to deep this data, my first conclusion was based on the top countries:

http://icannwiki.com/New_gTLD_Stats

Cayman Islands are the preferred tax havens followed by British Virgin Islands, Gilbratar, and Switzerland.

That's not curious ? So compare this with nationalities of members of GNSO (I don't see this data yet).

Top Countries

USA: 884 applications[8]
Cayman Islands: 91 (of which 54 were submitted by Uniregistry)
Luxembourg: 85 (of which 76 were submitted by Amazon)
British Virgin Islands: 72 applications (of which 70 were submitted by Top Level Domain Holdings)
Japan: 71
Germany: 70
Gibraltar: 62 (of which 60 were submitted by Famous Four Media)
Switzerland: 51
Applications were received from 60 countries.[9]

--
João Carlos R. Caribé
Consultor