[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Welcome to new NCUC members February 2015

Moritz Bartl bartl at renewablefreedom.org
Mon Feb 22 20:59:31 CET 2016

Hi everyone & thank you for the warm welcome. Looking forward to yet
another mailing list! YEAH ;) Continuing the habit of top posting for now.

I'm Moritz from Renewable Freedom Foundation in Germany, one of the
newcomers. I will also be at the Internet Freedom Festival in Valencia.
Let's meet for a drink there!

Cheers
Mo
https://renewablefreedom.org/