[NCUC-DISCUSS] [bestbits] Fw: Civil Society MAG 2016 endorsements and recommendations

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 07:10:29 CET 2016

Good luck, Renata and everyone else shorlisted for the Secretariat consideration!

Arsène Tungali,
Executive Director, Rudi International
www.rudiinternational.org

Founder & Director, Mabingwa Forum
www.mabingwa-forum.com
Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo
Phone: +243993810967

2015 Mandela Washington Fellow | ICANN Fellow | ISOC IGF Ambassador | Activist & Youth Leader

Sent from my iPhone (excuse typos)