[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Mentor Pilot Programme Application

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Feb 1 15:40:59 CET 2016

I agree with your concerns and suggestions.  I have attended several
meetings of the ICANN academy but almost never hear anything between
sessions...possibly my fault, but I thought I had signed up on all
relevant lists.  Anyway I would like to know how this program meshes
with the academy efforts, as well.
cheers Stephanie