[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Logo - Ideas and designers out there?

McLaughlin, Lisa mclauglm at miamioh.edu
Wed Dec 14 23:47:02 CET 2016

I vote for Ganesh, the Hindu god who is the remover of obstacles.

Cheers,

Lisa

*For MJF course waitlist, go to this site*: http://units.miamioh.edu/mjf/

Lisa McLaughlin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Media, Journalism (Media and Culture
Program) & Film and the Department of Global and Intercultural Studies
(Women's, Gender, & Sexuality Studies Program)
Miami University-Ohio
USA

Contact:
Department of Media, Journalism & Film