[NCUC-DISCUSS] Leadership Program and Chairing Skills Porgram

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 03:36:33 CET 2016

Hi

Two pilot programs are being offered by ICANN for enhancing leadership
skills and Chairing skills. Typically the leaders of constituencies apply
for these programs. We discussed with EC and I applied for Chairing skills
program but cannot attend the leadership program because it needs another
four extra days in Copenhagen.

Ines will apply for the Leadership program.

We need two alternates in case Ines and I  cannot make it. Please let me
know at (farzaneh.badii at gmail.com) if you would like to be alternates for
any of these programs:

Bear in mind: no travel support will be provided. Only the leadership
program provides hotel and per diem. You should have travel support for
Copenhagen already to apply for these programs. Also please pay attention
to their requirements before expressing interest. Their deadline is 20th
December. You need to express interest by 19 December the latest and apply
by 20th. I am sorry for the late notice. Below is the description of both
programs.

   - *Chairing Skills Program: details and registration*

Workspace at: https://community.icann.org/x/8xK4Aw

*Note: **T**he candidate must be chairing a committee (or SG)**. This
** program
does not provide travel support for the ICANN 58 Copenhagen meeting**, so
the candidates should be supported through other means.*

   - *Leadership Program: details and registration:*

Workspace at: https://community.icann.org/x/4hK4Aw

*Reminder: **Candidates may be both new and experienced leaders. **Please
note the candidates must have travel support for the ICANN 58 Copenhagen
meeting as only the additional hotel and stipend will be paid by the
program.*

We look forward to welcoming NCUC Participants on both these programs.

--
Farzaneh