[NCUC-DISCUSS] 2016 NomCom Feb-Mar Report Card

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 18:32:03 CEST 2016

Thanks Bill
For the initial report card sent out from your end and responses so far
given.

They help in know more about the workings of NomCom.

However, is there any reason specifically that you have to attach the final
copy and edit by Jey that we may need to pay attention to.

Weldone.

Remmy Nweke
@ITRealms

____
REMMY NWEKE,  Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(DigitalSENSE Business News
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; ITREALMS
<http://www.itrealms.com.ng>, NaijaAgroNet <http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng>)
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria‎>
NDSF 2016 June 2-3 @Digital Bridge Institute (DBI), (former NITEL Training
School) NITEL Road, Cappa - Oshodi, Lagos <http://www.dbieducation.org/>
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.