[NCUC-DISCUSS] Question on SCI Project Regarding Procedures on GNSO Council Chair Elections

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Tue Apr 26 19:09:49 CEST 2016

Hi Renata,

> On Apr 26, 2016, at 6:51 PM, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Amr
>
> Whether or not a deal/agreement for rotating vice-chairs is in place,
> the position of interim vice-chair would be, as the name suggests, a
> temporary one and could be an exception to such agreement, I believe.
> So I wouldn`t worry.

I agree, and am not really worried. Unless others within the NCUC (or NCSG) feel that this is in conflict with an agreement between the two SGs.

> However, it does seem that there could be more on the IP rep objection
> which I fail to see.

I don’t think so. The IPC rep didn’t seem sure herself, but it appears she got some feedback that indicated a possible issue. She’s supposed to be checking on her end as well. Just figured we need to cover our bases. :)

Thanks.

Amr