[NCUC-DISCUSS] Question on SCI Project Regarding Procedures on GNSO Council Chair Elections

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:51:03 CEST 2016

Hi Amr

Whether or not a deal/agreement for rotating vice-chairs is in place,
the position of interim vice-chair would be, as the name suggests, a
temporary one and could be an exception to such agreement, I believe.
So I wouldn`t worry.
However, it does seem that there could be more on the IP rep objection
which I fail to see.

Best,

Renata