[NCUC-DISCUSS] Selection results for CROPP : NCUC outreach

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Fri Apr 15 13:59:10 CEST 2016

Thanks for the news, Rafik!
Warmest congratulations to all the CROPP recipients - well done guys!
And thanks NCUC for providing me with additional support for SEEDIG, so
much appreciated. I am traveling there next week and, of course, I will
inform you all about the event and the outreach there.
Looking forward to all the great activities we are going to get involved
in and, of course, to the growth of the NCUC community.
Cheers
Tanya