[NCUC-DISCUSS] Selection results for CROPP : NCUC outreach

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Fri Apr 15 11:34:53 CEST 2016

Dear all,

Congratulations, should you need any support, we volunteer to help.

--ff--
Best regards

Farell FOLLY

Africa2.0 Benin

Chapter Head - Technology Champion

t:  <tel:%2B22997%20248100> +22997 248100
s :  <tel:%2B22997%20248100> Skype: farellf
m:  <mailto:farell at benin2point0.org> farell at benin2point0.org

 <http://www.africa2point0.org/> www.africa2point0.org
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/farellf> www.linkedin.com/in/farellf
 <http://www.twitter.com/__f_f__> www.twitter.com/__f_f__