[NCUC-DISCUSS] Panama Papers - privacy, data and media manipulation - Re: Information Internet

romina florencia Cabrera romicabrera83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 18:53:55 CEST 2016

Thank you very much for your contributions, a cordial greeting to all. And
it is true, corruption is a systematic violation of the human rights of a
nation. Should build citizenship, as indicated by the word democracy, which
comes from Greek words sos: Demos (Pueblo), Kratos (government), government
of the people and for the people, with respect for the values and social
conviviality.