[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Welcome to new NCUC members April 2015 / Introduction

Motazz Beloua m.beloua at icloud.com
Tue Apr 12 19:01:48 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to be part of this year's new members, and I hope I can contribute to this group. I thought about introducing myself. Despite the fact I am residing Switzerland, I am a Tunisian/Iraqi involved in Internet Governance issues generally, and especially the Policy aspect and Human Rights/ privacy issues for several years now. I am was focused on MENA region for a while, and lately I got more interested and involved in issues concerning internet end users in a more global scale : Privacy/security, Human Rights, ICT 4 Development...

I am glad to know few names here, the well known Rafik, Cissé, Ines and Hiba, some personally and some through their extensive work.

Thank you for letting me be part of this experience, and I am eager to start enriching discussions in here.

Best regards,

Motazz