[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC @ ICANN Dublin

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:23:32 CEST 2015

Thanks Bill

Courtesy ITRealms Windows Phone
------------------------------
From: William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch>
Sent: ‎30/‎09/‎2015 14:46
To: NCUC-discuss <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org>
Subject: [NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC @ ICANN Dublin

Hello

As some folks have probably noticed, ICANN has posted the schedule for
Dublin https://dublin54.icann.org/en/dublin2015/schedule-full.  It seems a
little bit rough drafty, so some sessions will probably get moved around,
and the helpful message on every session that "There are no remote
participation services available for this session at this time” will
eventually be replaced with RP info, e.g. at the URLs below.  In the
meanwhile, I thought I’d just quickly bring to your attention what we have
planned at the constituency level (NB all times local, currently UTC +1).
We will get mention of these onto ncuc.org as well.

Saturday, 17 October - 16:30 to 20:00 IST
*NCUC Community Outreach Event, followed by reception*
Room: L4 Foyer
https://dublin54.icann.org/en/dublin2015/schedule/sat-ncuc-outreach

Sunday, 18 October -  19:00 to whenever
*NCUC Sixteenth Birthday Party*
The Dean Hotel
33 Harcourt St, Dublin 2, Ireland
deanhoteldublin.ie
Map: http://bit.ly/1WxJhQM
+353 (01) 607 8110

Tuesday, 20 October - 09:30 to 13:00 IST
*NCUC Constituency Day*
Room: Wicklow Hall 2
https://dublin54.icann.org/en/dublin2015/schedule/tue-ncuc

And of course, we will participate in all the NCSG and GNSO meetings,
listed by Rafik at *http://bit.ly/1WxKSpU <http://bit.ly/1WxKSpU>* and
correspondingly on the main schedule.

Similarly, many of us will also be involved in the various IANA,
accountability, Internet governance etc. sessions on the schedule.  For
anyone looking beyond Dublin to the IGF in Brazil and the WSIS+10 review in
NY, Matt Shears and I will be moderating the session on these topics,

Thursday 22 October - 09:30 to 11:00 IST
*Internet Governance Public Session*
Room: Auditorium
https://dublin54.icann.org/en/dublin2015/schedule/thu-ig

I look forward to seeing people in Dublin or online from there…

Best

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer