[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC @ ICANN Dublin

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Sep 30 15:45:24 CEST 2015

Hello

As some folks have probably noticed, ICANN has posted the schedule for Dublin https://dublin54.icann.org/en/dublin2015/schedule-full.  It seems a little bit rough drafty, so some sessions will probably get moved around, and the helpful message on every session that "There are no remote participation services available for this session at this time” will eventually be replaced with RP info, e.g. at the URLs below.  In the meanwhile, I thought I’d just quickly bring to your attention what we have planned at the constituency level (NB all times local, currently UTC +1).  We will get mention of these onto ncuc.org as well.

Saturday, 17 October - 16:30 to 20:00 IST
NCUC Community Outreach Event, followed by reception
Room: L4 Foyer
https://dublin54.icann.org/en/dublin2015/schedule/sat-ncuc-outreach

Sunday, 18 October -  19:00 to whenever
NCUC Sixteenth Birthday Party
The Dean Hotel
33 Harcourt St, Dublin 2, Ireland
deanhoteldublin.ie
Map: http://bit.ly/1WxJhQM
+353 (01) 607 8110

Tuesday, 20 October - 09:30 to 13:00 IST
NCUC Constituency Day
Room: Wicklow Hall 2
https://dublin54.icann.org/en/dublin2015/schedule/tue-ncuc

And of course, we will participate in all the NCSG and GNSO meetings, listed by Rafik at http://bit.ly/1WxKSpU and correspondingly on the main schedule.

Similarly, many of us will also be involved in the various IANA, accountability, Internet governance etc. sessions on the schedule.  For anyone looking beyond Dublin to the IGF in Brazil and the WSIS+10 review in NY, Matt Shears and I will be moderating the session on these topics,

Thursday 22 October - 09:30 to 11:00 IST
Internet Governance Public Session
Room: Auditorium
https://dublin54.icann.org/en/dublin2015/schedule/thu-ig

I look forward to seeing people in Dublin or online from there…

Best

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer