[NCUC-DISCUSS] Revising the NCUC Bylaws

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 00:34:19 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I have just subscribed to the list. However, I would like to ask those who
are much more knowledgeable than me for some clarity. How much the
discussions in the GNSO review process may impact how the SG operates and,
in turn, how NCUC operates? Is there anything coming down that pipe we
should defensively prepare for and use the bylaws discussion to do it?
Bill's initial position to wait seemed reasonable to me, so I just would
like to understand how we can use this bylaws discussion to strengthen NCUC
in the midst of this review, instead of giving the feeling of a "building
under construction". I think we can, or people would not be suggesting it
now... Maybe this is a good piece to share with "younger" folks.

Thanks and best
Marília

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 9:08 AM, Arun Mohan Sukumar <arunmohan.s at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Remmy,
>
> Here's where we are on the Bylaws list:
> http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/bylaws/2015-September/000067.html
>
> NCUC-ers, please sign up for the Bylaws list if you'vent already!
>
> Best,
> Arun
>
> On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 3:42 PM, Remmy Nweke <remmyn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Arun
>> Please what is the status of our assignment now?
>> Regards
>> Remmy
>>
>> ____
>> REMMY NWEKE,  Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
>> DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
>> (DigitalSENSE Business News
>> <http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; ITREALMS
>> <http://www.itrealms.com.ng>, NaijaAgroNet
>> <http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng>)
>> Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
>> M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
>> <http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
>> Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
>> <https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria‎>
>> NDSF 2016
>> <https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153112418861429&set=a.119216361428.104226.716351428&type=1>
>> *Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and
>> attachments are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is
>> intended only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not
>> accept legal responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not
>> the intended recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this
>> document and do not disclose the contents of this document to any other
>> person, nor make any copies. Violators may face court persecution.
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 4:24 PM, Remmy Nweke <remmyn at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Amr
>>> I have since subscribed
>>>
>>> Sent from my Windows PhoneFrom: Amr Elsadr
>>> Sent: ‎14/‎08/‎2015 14:35
>>> To: Remmy Nweke
>>> Cc: Arun Mohan Sukumar; Maryam Bakoshi; William Drake; NCUC-discuss
>>> Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Revising the NCUC Bylaws
>>> Hi Remmy,
>>>
>>> Bill provided a link to the various NCUC Working Teams in his last
>>> email to this thread (http://www.ncuc.org/participate/working-teams/).
>>> You’ll find the bylaws team there with a link to subscribe to its
>>> mailing list.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Amr

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio
Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law
School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en