[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC EC elections - nomination of João Carlos Caribé

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 19:27:54 CET 2015

+1 to this nomination
Best!
Marília

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Zalnieriute, Monika <
Monika.Zalnieriute at eui.eu> wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> I would like to express my strong support for the nomination of João
> Carlos R. Caribé for the NCUC EC, Latin America and the Caribbean.
>
> João would indeed do a great job on the EC,
>

> Best wishes,
>

> Monika
>

> ----
>
> Dr. Monika Zalnieriute
>
> C I H R : Centre for Internet & Human Rights I
> a:  Mittelweg 50, 12053 Berlin, Germany I
> e:  monika.zalnieriute at eui.eu I
> p:  +37062852809 |
> w: cihr.eu I
>
> Z E P H I R O : Progressive Platform for Human Rights I
> a:  Vilnius Str. 14 - 7, LT – 01402, Vilnius, Lithuania |
> f:   www.facebook.com/zephiroplatform |
> w:  zephiroplatform.wix.com/main |
> e:  zephirplatform at gmail.com |
> p:  +37062852809 |

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio
Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law
School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en