[NCUC-DISCUSS] Domain name rules in today's TPP leak

Mariia Parubets mparubets at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 20:46:51 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I think this article is of interest in this regard: http://www.ip-watch.org/2014/02/18/where-policy-fora-collide-country-code-top-level-domains-and-the-tpp/
As I see it, one of the most important arguments here is quite simple, one can not put sign(s) of equality between ccTLD, relevant community and state.
A bit off topic, but still related question though - is anyone aware of a study/data, which will clearly show how many  "country code domain registries have their own, open, community-driven processes for determining rules for managing domain name disputes» and what are these rules?
Thanks in advance!

Best,
Mariia