[NCUC-DISCUSS] CS reception & NCUC party in Dublin

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sat Oct 10 08:22:27 CEST 2015

Hi

Staff have produced an invite for the reception that follows our Saturday outreach event, very swank.  I’m asked to forward, below.

On a related note, if you are coming to Dublin and haven’t RSVPed for our 16th anniversary party Sunday night http://bit.ly/1GpOWiJ <http://bit.ly/1GpOWiJ>, feel free to drop me a note, it’d be helpful to have some sense of the head count.  Party is open to all friends and fellow travelers of NCUC.

BTW I notice that the meeting staff has yet to post the remote participation info for each of the sessions. There’s some reworking of the schedule being considered to make more room for key accountability discussions, presumably once the dust settled they’ll have details this week.

Bill

——————

Civil Society @ ICANN - welcome to ICANN54 reception cocktail
18:30-20:00 Saturday October 17, Foyer Level 4, Convention Centre Dublin

Together with At Large Internet users, and the Non Commercial Stakeholder Group NCSG (Non-Commercial Users Constituency (NCUC) and Not-for-profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC))

We are delighted to invite you to a civil society cocktail reception on Saturday October 17, starting at 1830.

This will be an opportunity to meet with fellow civil society communities before ICANN54 begins, in the informal and open setting of a cocktail and reception.

We look forward to seeing you there!

ICANN civil society engagement team

Please find below some of the civil society events to be held during ICANN54 at the Dublin Convention Centre, which may be of interest:
o   NCUC Civil Society Outreach Event, Saturday 17th Oct, 17:00 - 18:30 (L4 Foyer)
o   NPOC Outreach "The Domain Name System and NGOs - How and Why Should NGOs Get Involved" Monday 19th Oct, 14:00 to 15:45 (Wicklow MR3)
o   NCSG Privacy & Human Rights at ICANN, Monday 19th Oct, 16:00 to 17:30 (Wicklow MR3)
o   ICANN Civil Society Engagement Approach - Community & Staff Working Session, Wednesday 21st Oct, 08:45 to 09:45 (Ecocem) (note timing of meeting may change)
o   NCSG-CCWP Workshop ‘ICANN's Corporate and Social Responsibility to Respect Human Rights’, Wednesday 21st Oct, 09:00 to 10:15 (Wicklow MR5)
o   Joint Meeting of the ICANN Board & the Non Commercial Stakeholders, Wednesday 21st Oct, 11:15 to 12:15 (Liffey Hall 1)
o   NCSG-CCWP Working Session ‘ICANN's Corporate & Social Responsibility to Respect Human Rights’, Wednesday 21st Oct, 17:00 to 18:00 (Wicklow Hall 2)