[NCUC-DISCUSS] Candidate Statement

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Sat Nov 21 22:19:48 CET 2015

Just following up on Bills note here for our EC candidates who are running for a 2nd term personally I would like to see them write a paragraph on what their accomplishments in their previous term were against their goals they set out during the last election, to aid us the members in seeing what contributions our current EC members have made to NCUC.

-james