[NCUC-DISCUSS] Acceptance of nomination for NCUC EC

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Nov 10 00:27:56 CET 2015

On Nov 10 07:51, Andrew A. Adams (aaa at meiji.ac.jp) wrote:

> The point about having a Treasurer (or Secretary-Treasurer) who is
> a non-voting member of the EC is to ensure that the committee has a
> person who holds those responsibilities and is able to replace them
> should that person resign with no notice, and therefore minimum
> disruption.

Good point - and as right now we're totally dependent on Milton
anyway, things won't get any worse when he becomes a voting EC member
as well.

But we really should have at least two people who can access the
account. Even though Milton isn't likely to resign, something
could happen to him. (I hope Milton isn't planning to fly
to Egypt any time soon...)

--
Tapani Tarvainen